About the recent impact of Covid-19 outbreak,
Telephone inquiries will be accepted from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for the time being.
For inquiries outside business hours please fill in our inquiry form (https://shionnoumi.com/contact/)
April 10, 2021 - for the time being
We also accept inquiries by e-mail.
Please note that it may take some time for us to reply to your inquiry as we will respond in order.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Hotel Shionno Umi opened in January 2021.
Booking with our hotel is possible from each OTA website.
Furthermore, we are currently running an opening campaign so please feel free to browse through our offers.
We are looking forward to your arrival.
Staff at Hotel Shionno Umi
[About Go To Travel Campaign]
Since July 22nd 2020, the Go To Travel Campaign has been running across Japan. At our hotel, any booking done directly through phone calls or our website is not part of the campaign.
If you would like to stay with us and would like to use the benefits included in the "Go To Travel Campaign", please use external websites (Rakuten Travel, Jalan, etc.) for booking.
[Preventative measures we are using to minimize the spreading of Covid-19]
- During check-in, we ask our customers to take their temperature and clean their hands with a hand sanitizer at the front counter.
- The front desk has a plastic curtain installed to prevent the spreading of Covid-19.
- All staff are required to wear a mask and we take their temperature before clocking in.
- The cleaning of each room is done with a mask and gloves on.
- All shared locations and items (front desk, door knob, light switch, remote, vending machine, etc.) are being cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectant.
[Preventative measures we are using to minimize the spreading of new strains of Covid-19]
- At our hotel, we unfortunately will need to excuse any guests who meet the below criteria from staying.
- Anyone with a fever higher than 37.5 degrees celsius or who is feeling unwell
- People who are feeling shiver without fever, cough, experienced loss of taste or smell
- Guests who have traveled or are from overseas and have not gone through 2 weeks of quarantine
- People who have come in close contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19
- Guests who are waiting for PCR test result
For the guests who experienced a fever above 37.5 degrees and started to feel unwell during your stay, please seek instructions from the health center as well as follow the instructions below.
- Please stay in your room for the duration of your stay.
- Please avoid the use of the restaurant and other shared facilities on the premise.
- For guests staying multiple nights, please monitor your temperature throughout your stay.
- For guests staying over multiple nights, your rooms will not be serviced. (Any necessary amenities will be delivered to your room).
- We are happy to receive your requests through a phone call while you are quarantined.
- Please keep a face mask on.
Hotel Shionnno Umi at Miyakojima will be opening soon.
Booking will be available soon so please be patient with us until our business opens.
Total of 50 rooms available, barrier-free rooms (for people with disability) available.
All rooms are twin rooms, max 2 adults (up to 2 infants can sleep in one bed). We also welcome booking for one person.
*For children above middle school (13 years) will be costed under the adult rate.
Approx 5min drive to the beach and shopping district from the hotel.
5 min drive to Sunahana Beach
All rooms come with free wifi
Convenience store located approximately 2 min drive away.
Perfect for both holiday and business trips (long term stays available)